We serve a remarkable variety of clients and customers in a range of industries and sectors.
- Coast2Capital LEP – for who we organised a forum bringing together 40 leading local developers to talk about the opportunities in the Coast2Capital LEP area.
- Luton Borough Council – who we helped tell their story at MIPIM, the world’s leading property and regeneration event. We have worked for a dozen different local authorities at MIPIM, and are particularly experienced in helping with inward investment work such as this.
- North London Strategic Alliance – for whom we have built websites and organised a series of conferences and events attracting audiences of up to 200 people.
- Incisive Media – for who we kicked off a senior management strategic workshop.
- Time Out Croatia – for who we conducted a strategic assessment, and planning exercise.
- The Spectator – for who we have conducted a number of different pieces of readership research.
Property & Regeneration
- Heathrow Airport – who advertise in our west London magazine, website and events, and for whom we have organised issue specific seminars.
- South Kilburn Neighbourhood Trust – for who we publish a bimonthly magazine aimed at their 7000 estate residents.
- SEGRO – who joined the West London mission to MIPIM last year, and who are regular sponsors of our West and North London events.
- Lankelma – for who we designed a new website.
- Ash Sakula – a fine firm of architects who we helped build a business development communication strategy.
- Clearview Homes – who join in with our West London mission to MIPIM, and who advertise in our West London publications.
- CIPFA – who we helped strategically assess their publishing portfolio, and make changes to this crucial area of membership benefit delivery.
- CIPD – who we helped sell an underperforming asset, and for who we built a publishing KPI dashboard, to help their senior management measure the health of their business.
- West London Business – with who we publish Business West, their 7,000 reader quarterly member magazine, and who we work with in organising the West London Business Awards.
- Competitve Advantage Consultancy – with who we work with in organising the Construction Marketing Awards.